CCI's SMID portfolios typically own stocks within the market capitalization range of the Russell 2500 Growth Index. Using CCI’s longstanding investment discipline, the portfolio is constructed using the diversification tools listed below. The portfolio targets small to mid sized businesses providing new technologies, products or services. Such companies often possess stronger price appreciation potential than larger companies. The goal for this portfolio is to outperform the Russell 2500 Growth Index over a market cycle. Please see our Fact Sheet for information about performance returns.
CCI's objective is to have a diversified portfolio of
positively surprising stocks:
- Portfolios Typically Hold 60-90 Issues
- Top Ten Holdings Normally Represent 25-35%
- Minimum Initial Investment 0.5%
- Maximum Weight - 5%
- Diversified by Sectors as well as Themes (a Group of Stocks Related By a Common Driver)
- Diversified Across at Least Eight Themes
- Maximum Theme Exposure of 25%
- Maximum Sector Exposure the greater of 25% or +10% over Index
These are general portfolio construction and risk management guidelines subject to
the discretion of the investment manager and clients’ specific portfolio mandates. No
assurance can be given that the investment objective of the portfolio will be achieved.